iSRRS 2019 will cover every burning issue in RSS with plenaries and symposia like: The importance of iSRRS 2019 is highlighted by the star-studded line-up of 30 speakers who will be flying in from around the world to impart their research, knowledge and experience – men and women like:
- Sanjay Chawla, Associate Attending Physician in the Department of Anesthesiology & Critical Care Medicine at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Andrew Conway Morris, Wellcome Trust Clinical Research Career Development Fellow at the University of Cambridge
- Anne Lippert, head of the Copenhagen Academy for Medical Education and Simulation
- Monica Trivedi, Consultant in Intensive Care Medicine and Anaesthetics at Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge
- Louis Voigt, Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine and Anesthesiology at the Weill Cornell Medical College
- And many more!